Wednesday 5 November 2014

The Anxiety

Surviving the Fight or Fighting to Survive

The Anxiety


Sorry I have not posted in a few days guys, I have a huge workload to do at the moment... college essays and all. My psychology one is done and out of the way and I have a social policy one due in tomorrow.... O.o 

It's hard trying to keep the balance between work like, home life, and personal time. Sometimes I write so much and work so hard that my brain just fries and you can practically see the smoke coming out of my ears like in those old cartoons.

So I have been trying to break it up with some leisure too, I bought a month subscription to Sketchbook Pro 7, it's really user friendly and I love it. 
Still got some tweeking to do but that is another one of my hobbies. :) Self taught and not the best but I enjoy it.

I'm meant to be in college today but I am not going to go because my anxiety is pretty bad and I know that even if I do force myself to go, information is going to stick into my brain because I will be so nervous.

So I am going to stay home and work on this assignment. I know what you're thinking, she's skiving to get this essay done that she has left until the last minute. I wish that was the case really, I wish I didn't have to feel so sick at the thought of leaving this place....

I had better hope today is a better day and carry on Surviving the Fight and Fighting to Survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment