Friday 14 November 2014

A Few Things

Surviving the Fight or Fighting to Survive

A Few Things


Hey guys, I know that I have already done a blog today but there are a few little things...
Just a quick shout out to children in need! Please donate your money! These services are invaluable and I have seen some of the services the charity funds myself. I have helped my baby boy raise £28 this week which I am quite happy with considering the nursery's takings last year were £112. Proud mommy. :)


Click here to donate! Children in need Donation Page

Also, I got a lot of work done today and I am starting to realize that I am capable of finishing this course, and finishing uni. Because yes, I have my drawbacks, depression, a bit lazy sometimes, and also a huge procrastinator who wont get anything done until she has to when it comes to school work. But I also have positives that other people don't, my class mates have been telling me that I am a hard worker, I'm intelligent, I am a good writer ect. So I guess I balance the playing field a little bit.

Been to the doctors and it was pretty useless but I am going to have some blood tests and she gave me some numbers to organisations that I can call to get some extra talking time whilst I am waiting for my Dialectic Behaviour Therapy (DBT). I will be going back in two weeks so hopefully she will have made some headway.

And the last thing, my page views are slowly but steadily increasing. I know some of those views are by some people who wish to harass be but hey, you're helping my numbers so go right ahead. :D Google just automatically puts your comments in the spam box anyway, good old google. But today so far I have had 72 page views. That amazes me! 72 people reading my blog in a day! Maybe this really will get somewhere and I will one day fulfill one of my life goals, to make certain subjects less taboo, because it is life after all, we don't need to shy away from it. Plus, surprisingly, when you are open, you will be shocked at how many people are then able to feel open too. I have seen it myself.

So please, please, I urge you, if you are reading this, try to be a little more open about your problems, about your past. You get respect, you get the favour returned, and you get given so many opportunities to help people, because you need to know to help and I have found that it leads to a much more fulfilling life! Remember,  Survive the Fight and Fight to Survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment