Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween Horrors

Surviving the Fight or Fighting to Survive

Halloween Horrors


Happy Halloween everybody! So... I'm not feeling great today. I'm going through a very messy break up with my baby sons dad. (Hence the theme of my cover video). I won't go into all the details but it is likely that the police will be at my door, along with him, this Sunday. Due to a very volatile upbringing I have the deep seeded, petrifying fear of confrontation and every time I even think about Sunday, my breathing becomes shallow, my hands shake and I get light headed.

If that's how I feel thinking about it, I might end up just puking all over him AND the cops on Sunday. How mortifying is that?! I've called my solicitors, I've called the police, and still I'm not sure what to expect!

But... my boyfriend realised that I'm not doing great today (probably from the subtle hint of tears in the morning) and decided that I needed cheering up, so he has bought me TWO gorgeous dresses, and if that wasn't enough already, I get some comfort food to chow down on too! 

So now, as I am writing this blog, I am munching on a Fox's Chocolate Viennese biscuit whilst wearing my new pretty dress. 

So when something in your life is getting you down, try and find some healthy people to be around, people that make you smile, that want to make your life that little bit easier in any way that they can. And if you don't have that,(if you are anything like me and can count your friends on one hand with room to spare) then treat yourself... give yourself something that helps you keeps going.

So once I am all filled up on biscuits, then I am going to have a with Radox Stress relief bubble bath, do my hair, put one of my gorgeous dresses on and go trick or treating for the first time with my son. I didn't get to go as a child because our Dad wouldn't allow it so I think I am more excited than he is.

And lets face it, all us parent out there end up sharing the sweeties anyway! :D

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! And remember, Survive the Fight and Fight to Survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment