Thursday 30 October 2014

One of my many hobbies

Surviving the Fight or Fighting to Survive

One of my many hobbies

Hey guys, so I have taken a very brave step today; I have uploaded me singing a cover of Adele make you feel my love to YouTube and then posted it on Facebook so that all of my friends and family can see it. This was very difficult for me because not only am I going to be judged by the general public but people I know. What if somebody I know doesn't like it and makes it painfully clear? That would be much worse than some stranger that I could pass off as another internet troll.

I'm by far not a confident person, but I am trying to push myself more and more. As a BPD sufferer with a very unstable self-image, it's not easy to do something like this. Only, a part of me is just hoping for approval and praise. I'm just scared at how I will handle criticism. Also, I know that if I don't get views, or comments, then I will take it that everybody hates it.
That is my video, if you for some reason like it, then please, for the sake of my sanity, let me know. And if you want to share it, no matter how much the idea of 100's of people hearing me sing petrifies me, go ahead and share it. 

So that is one of my hobbies, and I guess an insight to some of my insecurities. If you have any song requests or anything then feel free to let me know and I will look into covering it for you. Thanks for reading! And remember, Survive the Fight and Fight to Survive! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment